Milkymeter™ is the world’s first thermometer for use in the microwave. It flashes a bright green light when the milk is reaching body temperature and the microwave should be stopped. This safety feature ensures the right temperature in seconds whilst safely preserving nutrients. Just pop Milkymeter into the milk bottle before warming in the microwave and wait for the flashing green light.
Nutrients in baby milk are damaged if heated too much for a longer time period. Regardless of using bottle warmer, water bath, microwave or any other heating method. The safety feature in milkymeter˚ allows you to stop warming at the right time, avoiding overheating. This means nutrients in baby’s milk are preserved.
- Nutrients in the milk are preserved
- Use with milk, breast milk, formula or any liquid you want to serve at body temperature
- Quick and easy to use
- Suitable for all baby bottle sizes and brands
- Easy to warm bottles when you travel
- Dishwasher Safe
- Can be sterilised in boiling water or electric steam steriliser (NOT suitable for sterilisation in microwave)
- BPA free