Last Updated on
This Mother’s Day (31st March) why not let Mum know why she means the world to you? Here are a few on my favourite gifts for the mother figure in your life.
#1 Sanctuary Spa Luxury Bath Robe Gift Set
Why not let Mum unwind in a hot bath & polish their skin with a rich blend of sea salts & nourishing jojoba, coconut & almond oils to quench dull & thirsty skin. Then let her climb out & wrap herself in this luxuriously soft & comforting bath robe.
#2 Pixi Glow Tonic with Aloe Vera and Ginseng
Every mum needs a day to pamper herself and this exfoliating facial Glow Tonic, is the perfect gift. It helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin and it is suitable for all skin types.
Key features include:
- Ginseng improves circulation and energizes
- Aloe vera soothes and hydrates
- Refines the appearance of pores
- Gently accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure page.
#3 Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Tray Set
- Relax and rehydrate your skin at the end of a hectic day.
- The set includes a 300 ml Body Wash, 300 ml Shower Creme, 300 ml Bath Milk, 150 g Boxed Soap, 130 ml Hand & Body Lotion, 100 g Bath Soak Crystals and EVA Body Polisher.
#4 Laura Ashley Hand & Nail Cream
Hardworking hands need special care. So, why not treat your mum with rich, moisturising hand & nail cream from Laura Ashley’s classic Garden Bloom collection? Enriched with shea butter, it will keep her hands soft and nails nourished. With its uplifting scent and beautiful packaging, this cream makes for a wonderful gift for someone special.
#5 Special Mum Rose with Swarovski crystal elements
- Crystocraft “special mum” free standing ornament with Swarovski crystal
- Chrome plated with pink Swarovski crystal in rose
- Beautiful Crystocraft Box with manufacturers leaflet on product and cleaning
#6 Unicorn Mug
Which mum doesn’t love a HOT cup of tea or coffee? Why not give this cute little mug where the cheeks glow when the mug is hot. The perfect way to entice your little ones to let you drink your tea or coffee whilst it’s still hot 😉
So there you have it. Why not make that someone special truly smile this year.